All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork and computer code (collectively, «Content»), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, «look and feel» and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to the Company, and is protected by copyright and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use the information on the Company’s products and services (such as datasheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by the Company for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Your Use of the Site
You may not use any «deep-link», «page-scrape», «robot», «spider» or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. The Company reserves the right to bar any such activity.
By using this Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The information on this Site is intended to furnish users with general information on matters that they may find to be of interest. While every effort has been made to offer current and accurate information, errors can occur.
THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS SITE.
All Content on the Site and all services provided through it are provided «as is», with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy or timeliness, and without representations, warranties or other contractual terms of any kind, express or implied. The Company does not represent or warrant that this Site, the various services provided through this Site, and/or any information, software or other material downloaded from this Site, will be accurate, current, uninterrupted, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses or other harmful components.
The Company, its data or content providers, and each of their affiliates and business partners (A) expressly disclaim the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of any data and (B) shall not be liable for any errors, omissions or other defects in, delays or interruptions in such data, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Neither the Company nor any of our information providers will be liable for any damages relating to your use of the information provided herein. As used here, «business partners» does not refer to an agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between the Company and any such parties.
You agree not to copy, modify, reformat, download, store, reproduce, reprocess, transmit or redistribute any data or information found herein or use any such data or information in a commercial enterprise without obtaining the prior written consent of the Company. All data and information is provided «as is» for personal informational purposes stated at the terms and conditions of the website of the Company only, and shall not be considered as advice or recommendations for trading. Please consult your broker or financial representative to verify pricing before executing any trade.
Either the Company or its third-party data or content providers have exclusive proprietary rights in the data and information provided.
Advertisements presented on the Company’s website are solely the responsibility of the party from whom the ad originates. Neither the Company nor any of its data licensors endorse or is responsible for the content of any advertisement or any goods or services offered therein.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN RESPECT OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH IT, WHETHER UNDER ANY THEORY OF TORT, CONTRACT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER IN RESPECT OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY WAS ADVISED, KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to the Company on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
The following materials are either illegal or prohibited by the Company for purposes of posting on the Website. We reserve the right (but are not obligated) to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, by submitting or posting any of the following:
- material that is offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- material that threatens, harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- material that contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult Website;
- material that includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent;
- material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- material that provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, personal or business email addresses, or last names;
- material that contains information that you know is false or misleading or material that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- material that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated music, movies or computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- material that involves the transmission of «junk mail,» «chain letters,» or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, «spimming,» or «spamming»;
- material that furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.